WinCam systems are similar to NetCam, but more economical. No computer/server is built-in, so WinCam must be connected to a PC computer via either a serial port cable or an external dial-up modem. The PC does not need to be dedicated (that is, it can be used for other purposes, too). You can even run multiple cameras on one computer.
Basic Package Includes (US$399):
Optional Accessories Include:
- WinCam.Live camera
- 8mm indoor lens
- 25 ft. cable
- Serial connector
- Wall mount
- 110V power supply or 220V with European-style prongs
- WinCam.Live software
- 11 different indoor and outdoor lenses for various purposes
- Longer cables (up to 200 feet or 61 meters--5000 ft. with extenders)
- Weather-resistant outdoor camera housings
- Serial port cards for adding extra serial ports to your computer for multiple cameras
today to get a WinCam on your
$100 rebate available for qualified buyers!
PC System Requirements
These are the System Requirements for the PC computer to which WinCam will be connected:
- Pentium or better PC running Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 or Windows NT
- Minimum 16 MEG Ram
- Available Serial Port (16550 UART)
- Local or Dial-up Internet Connection
If you want to connect the camera from a remote location, you will need an external modem and an available phone line at the camera. We can include a modem and connectors onto the basic package for an additional cost.
Sample Web Sites Using WinCam:
To place your order, or for more information about WinCam, contact us.