Payment Gateway Service
To accept payments online, you will need a payment Gateway Service. Our Gateway Service is contracted through iTransact, Inc. It enables you to do the following:
- Accept secure credit card payments automatically on your web site and/or via a virtual terminal (secure merchant web page). (Requires a new or existing Internet Merchant Account.)
- Accept check payments via Electronic Funds Transfers (EFTs) from your customers' checking accounts into your own.
- Easy order form creation for your web site.
- Get paid online by your eBay auction winners--even without a web site!
Initial setup of your Gateway with iTransact costs a one-time registration fee of $295.00. After that, you'll be charged a monthly processing fee of $24.95. There is no per-transaction fee for the first 500 transactions each month. Each transaction over 500 is subject to a 10-cent per transaction fee.
Credit Card Merchant Account
To accept credit card payments, you must have an credit card Merchant Account approved for Internet use. Merchant Account issuers charge fees separate from our Gateway fees. For more information, please see our Merchant Account page.
EFT Processing Fees
If you opt to allow your customers to pay from a checking account, those payments to you can be processed by FiNET, a electronic funds transfer (EFT) firm. These fees are separate from the Gateway fees and are as follows:
- No Application Fee
- No Discount Rate (transaction percentage = 0%)
- Transaction fee: $0.50
- Returned item fee: $1.50
- Monthly maintenance fee: $18.00
Click this button to sign up for Gateway services:
When your Gateway Service is set up, a test mode can be turned on or off from the online terminal so you can fully test your ordering process. Once your e-commerce site is online, you can still run test transactions without disabling the whole site by setting a particular name to test mode.
Note: It is not necessary to purchase web design services from us in order to apply for our Gateway Service.